A profound sketch of a woman giving her all to someone who has nothing to offer her back. The transfer of energy is real. If you’re constantly surrounded by, interacting with, having sex with, pouring your feelings into an empty person. They are going to suck you completely dry. Know your worth. Surrounded yourself with people places and things that don’t leave you spiritually empty on skin and bones…
Attention whoring is at an all time high. I can’t scroll down my timeline with without seeing someone reaching out for attention by posting outrageous pics, tweets or status updates. So I’m here to help you wannabe “Attention Whores” achieved the Ghetto Stardom you deserved. Here are a couple of tips:
1) Strip. Act stripperish. Dress stripperish.
2) Ton of selfies on Instagram
3) Buy followers on Instagram
4) Post an email address for bookings to host parties
5) Try to get on a reality show
6) Thirst trap a rapper or athlete
7) Juice your thirsty ass followers for weave, bags and shoes and trips
8) Post new hairstyle, bags, shoes and trips on Instagram
9) Try to get on a reality show. But be advised that reality show characters don’t make a lot of money..So jump to #13 on the blueprint.
10) Start to build your brand by designing clothes, shoes, makeup, weaves, liquor or birth control pills
11) Drop the athlete or rapper you got and upgrade to a richer one.
12) Talk about how she’s a boss bitch and all men are shit.
13) Have a sex tape or rumors of a sex tape.
14) Hire me to help make sex tape..(Don’t judge me)
15) After you secure your deal for your sex tape..Hit me up so I can leak it here before it come out.
It’s amazing that some many people are ready to expose so much..without gaining anything.
2013 is almost over and it’s time to ring in a New Year. The past year I learned so much about life and love. Here’s a recap of what I learned and experience this year:
1) Surround yourself with smart people, people that will make you better. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room
2) Characterize people their actions and you will never be fooled by their words
3) Never be afraid to be yourself.
4) I’m still capable of loving someone without putting any restrictions on my feelings.
5) Never waste time on people who only want you around when it fits their needs.
6) Take time to be thankful for everything you have. Sure you could have more. But, you can also have less.
7) No matter the situation remind yourself “I have a choice.”
8) The best moves in life are made in silence. Don’t talk about just do it.
9) You don’t need a lot of friends to make you happy. A couple of real ones that know your worth.
10) Growth and change is sometime painful. But nothing is more painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
11) Just because you struggling doesn’t mean you are failing.
12) Maturity comes with experience and not with age. There are so many kids walking around in grown up bodies.
13) Women in relationships send the best naked text pics. (Don’t judge me)
I just wanted to wish everyone safe and Happy New Year. Thanks to all my subscribers and readers that keep my blog going.
Love ya for the support
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayl. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. We got learn to burn the past. Never look back. I always tell people…You can hold onto the memory without holding onto the pain. To quote “From the Book of Usher” just let it “Burn”.