A fool will take the knife and as soon as the moment presents itself he/she will stab you in the back.
But, the wise will take the knife..and cut the cord and free themselves from the fools.
Why do some women feel the need to place a numeric value on a date? Since when did spending a couple of hundred dollars on a date proves that I really like someone. I recently had a woman tell me if I wanted to take her out. I must be willing to spend at least a couple of hundred on her. I wonder what she is up too these days?
Attention whoring is at an all time high. I can’t scroll down my timeline with without seeing someone reaching out for attention by posting outrageous pics, tweets or status updates. So I’m here to help you wannabe “Attention Whores” achieved the Ghetto Stardom you deserved. Here are a couple of tips:
1) Strip. Act stripperish. Dress stripperish.
2) Ton of selfies on Instagram
3) Buy followers on Instagram
4) Post an email address for bookings to host parties
5) Try to get on a reality show
6) Thirst trap a rapper or athlete
7) Juice your thirsty ass followers for weave, bags and shoes and trips
8) Post new hairstyle, bags, shoes and trips on Instagram
9) Try to get on a reality show. But be advised that reality show characters don’t make a lot of money..So jump to #13 on the blueprint.
10) Start to build your brand by designing clothes, shoes, makeup, weaves, liquor or birth control pills
11) Drop the athlete or rapper you got and upgrade to a richer one.
12) Talk about how she’s a boss bitch and all men are shit.
13) Have a sex tape or rumors of a sex tape.
14) Hire me to help make sex tape..(Don’t judge me)
15) After you secure your deal for your sex tape..Hit me up so I can leak it here before it come out.
It’s amazing that some many people are ready to expose so much..without gaining anything.
An amazing thing happens when you get honest with yourself and start doing what you love, what makes you happy. Your life literally slows down. You stop wishing for the weekend. You stop merely looking forward to special events. You begin to live in each moment and you start feeling like a human being. You just ride the wave that is life, with this feeling of contentment and joy. You move fluidly, steadily, calm and grateful. A veil is lifted, and a whole new perspective is born…