Worth a repost…
In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me”
It’s funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that’s why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It’s not the pain they’re getting over, it’s the love.
It started with the perfect kiss then
We could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn’t keep this love alive
Know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go
In my feelings today…
And for my next trick…
Be aware of those who only love you when you’ve left and only give a fuck when you’re gone. Be on the lookout for those who thought you’d spend the rest of your life trying to get over them, damaged and unloveable after what they have done. Keep your eyes peeled for the people who wish loneliness and despair upon your life and those who do not applaud when you have dodged both. There are exes who will slither about your feet, hissing, reminiscing about the “good old days,” not realizing the both of you were in two different relationships. And there will be slithering exes who will only blame you for the bad days and only tell the world about your reaction and not the cause. How convenient.
And there are friends who aren’t really friends at all.
They don’t want to hear about your happiness, your triumph over bad relationships and dead end, one-sided love. They hate this happy, fully functioning you–this equally yoked, perfectly partnered you. I mean, how dare you not die! How dare you thrive without them! They will miss your sad stories and fail to find interest in your happy ones. But it won’t matter, because you are where you belong and there is no room for them anymore, anyway. They’re going to text you one day and Poof…I’m gone.
- 2016 has taught me is that if you want it bad enough you will get it. Trust God, do your part and watch him do the rest.
- 2016 has taught me, that even your “best” friends can become a strangers.
- 2016 has taught me, Karma is so real.
- 2016 has taught me that no one can keep it real with you except you.
- 2016 has taught me, not be afraid to voice my opinion even if it differs from someone else’s.
- 2016 has taught me, that most of the people we meet are temporary.
- 2016 has taught me that Creativity breeds amid solitude versus noise.
- 2016 has taught me, not everyone deserves to be apart of your life & no matter how bad you want them to be, it’s best you let them go
- 2016 has taught me, you’ll never experience anything good without experiencing anything bad. The storm makes the sunshine much brighter.
- 2016 has taught me, Life is really good.
Have a Happy & Safe 2017 – Keith
“No One Warns You About the Amount of Mourning in Growth” ~ Author Unknown
Change hurts like hell and growth is fucking uncomfortable. We often glorify ‘change’ and ‘growth’ with the majority of the focus on the end result, while we carelessly chalk the process up to mere ‘necessary struggle.’ As we’ve scaled thru the trenches and we made it on the other side. I dig it, but right now I’m in the thick of this ‘changing/growing’ phase. Therefore, the universe is sitting my ass down forcing me to do some serious internal reflection and some gut wrenching soul checking. The past few weeks I’ve experienced quite a bit of loss…in many forms. The losses have been consecutive. They’ve been sudden. They’ve been unexplainable. They’ve been uncontrollable. I wasn’t ready for them. I’m still not….