I’m always amazed by the comments dumb ass men will post to get a woman’s attention on social network sites. Fellas keep in mind how you would feel if someone posted comments on your wife’s, girlfriend’s or daughter’s photos. Thirst is so fucking real.
“Just give me time and I’ll get over you”
Let’s be honest..Everyone of us has been through a bad break up that has left us somewhat bitter, confused, hurt and feeling like the rug has been pulled from under our feet. I remember the first time when my heart was broken. I was 7 years old at the time and the girl I was dating dumped me for a 6th grader.( It change my life forever.) I felt like my world was coming to an end. I remember my mom telling me that this will be the first of many heartbreaks. I will experience in my lifetime. There are times when we are going to cause the heartbreak of others and then there are times when we are going be on the receiving end of it. I must admit my last two relationships have left me a little gun-shy at all possibilities of finding that one true love. But, the important thing I have to remember is not to hold on the past. It’s easier said than done. But, as a wise man was said, “time will heal all wounds.” I wonder how many times have he been dumped in his life? When we find ourselves at our lowest points from a break-up. Here are somethings we can do make things much easier for getting over it.
1) Don’t waste time hating your ex. – Life to short to be holding a grudge about things you cannot control.
2) Take a much-needed break from dating. – I feel the biggest mistake people make after a break-up is to hop into another relationship right away. Take some time off and find yourself. That way you will not carry baggage into your next relationship.
3) Don’t be friends with your ex. – Being friends with someone you are still in love with will prolong the healing process.
4) Put all memtos out of sight. – My last ex had some many items at my apartment at one point I thouight it was her place. So, I packed up her clothes, jewelry, and her damn neon pink snuggie. I also gave her a week to pick everything up from my place. when she didn’t show up I gave everything away to a woman’s shelter in my neighborhood. Everything except her Chanel Boots. I sold those babies and bought a Xbox 360.
5) Take a moment to love yourself. – Book yourself a spa day or a day trip. Get away from everyone and everything.
Hopefully, these things will make a break-up a little easier for you to deal with. Remember self love is the most important form of love. It’s the source that all love is grown from. If you don’t love yourself…you will be unable to love anyone else.
Back in the day the real stars of hip hop were the DJs. DJ Jazzy Jeff, Jam Master Jay, Eric B and many others were responsible for some of the classic joints we hear today. Now in 2013 the tradition of the man behind of the “Wheels of Steel” continue. DJ Tubb from Spin Syndicate Radio just release his new mixtape “
@DeeJayTDubb Presents The Commission Strikes Back”
Professionally known as DJ T-Dubb or Dubb for short, Terrence is known to get a party moving by being on the decks. Giving credit to his older cousins DJ Tone, Joe and brother DJ Smokey AKA Flash for getting him started with the work on the tables, DJ T-Dubb is forever grateful for their early influences. DJ T-Dubb started his own DJ coalition (Spin-Syndicate DJs) was on two other labels (Donland ENT. & Inner Circle Entertainment and got under a solid, business minded promoter Yoshiko ENT. (Creator of “Meet Yo Tweet”) and has since became the official DJ for Hip-Hop Icon Trigger the Gambler. DJ T-Dubb is head of the Charged Up DJs Coalition and branched off to start his own internet radio station, Spin-Syndicate Radio.
If you are a lover of real Hip Hop this is a must have for your collection. Follow DJ T-Dubb on Twitter and you can catch him & his partner in crime DJ Genie C every Tuesday night on “The Takeover” 8:30-10:30pm (Eastern Standard Time) on http://spinsyndicateradio.com
I don’t know what all the fuss is about on other blogs sites about La Tascha Emanuel‘s video sermon. It’s only a titty and God created titties to feed the world. I enjoyed her sermon. Who are we to judge? Let the church say “Amen”. Watch the video below. I wonder if they have a Champagne Room at her church?
It appears these days that the male thirst has DRASTICALLY increased, especially online.
Social networking has turned men into lame thirst buckets with a plethora of women on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? Fellas, before you send that next DM to her inbox think about this…Do you really want to appear to be a desperate, lonely, sad, & creepy kind of guy?