2012 was an amazing year, I met some great people, & met some people I really want to forget. The most important I learn some great lessons. Here are a 10 things I learn from this great year.
Ten Things 2012 Taught Me
1) To always shoot for you dreams and never give up on then no matter what, it will always work out in the long run.
2) People come & go, feelings change, good friends mean the world, & once one door closes another door will always open
3) Always go to bed with a smile, because not everyone gets to wake up and restart the next day.
4) Sometimes the right choice isn’t the easiest one.
5) Never judge anyone because everyone is struggling with their own problems and in a split second they could be gone.
6) The show “Phineas & Ferb” never gets old.
7) We don’t meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.
8) If your heart was in the right place and you tried your best, don’t regret trying, even if it didn’t work out.
9) Not everyone from the beginning of the year will be with you by your side at the end of the year.
10) Hoes will be Hoes