Some people spend their entire life making decisions with a cluttered mind. When you have so much gong on around you. It’s hard to think and react rational. In my life I never make decisions when I am emotional or distracted. So, you will need a time out and get yourself together. Here are five great tip to get a clear mind to make the right decisions.
- Let go of control. ~ It funny that so many people try to control Life. But, Life has this great of humor and does things it’s on way.
- Be kind to yourself. ~ You should always take some time out to treat yourself to something special. It doesn’t have to expensive. Just treat yourself.
- Visualize what is important to you. ~ The things that are important to me are my kids, my health, and my faith in God.
- Release your guilt. ~ I use to spend a lot of time being guilty about how I could have handle different situations in my past. Living in the past is time consuming and waste of time. Pray on it and let it go.
- Find what doesn’t’ serve or interest you & let it go. ~ Stop wasting time on people and things that won’t value to your Life.
What works for me might not work for you. But, it’s start to help you find your happy place and to be able to think with a clear mind.