Some people spend their entire life making decisions with a cluttered mind. When you have so much gong on around you. It’s hard to think and react rational. In my life I never make decisions when I am emotional or distracted. So, you will need a time out and get yourself together. Here are five great tip to get a clear mind to make the right decisions.
- Let go of control. ~ It funny that so many people try to control Life. But, Life has this great of humor and does things it’s on way.
- Be kind to yourself. ~ You should always take some time out to treat yourself to something special. It doesn’t have to expensive. Just treat yourself.
- Visualize what is important to you. ~ The things that are important to me are my kids, my health, and my faith in God.
- Release your guilt. ~ I use to spend a lot of time being guilty about how I could have handle different situations in my past. Living in the past is time consuming and waste of time. Pray on it and let it go.
- Find what doesn’t’ serve or interest you & let it go. ~ Stop wasting time on people and things that won’t value to your Life.
What works for me might not work for you. But, it’s start to help you find your happy place and to be able to think with a clear mind.
Naughty phrases you can only say on Thanksgiving:
Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
It’s a little dry do you still want to eat it?
Just wait your turn you’ll get some!
It’s Cool Whip time!
You still have a little bit on your chin.
Whew, that’s one terrific spread!
If I undo my pants I’ll burst.
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving . Peace & Love ~ K
Because of You, Unknown Soldier By Courtney Tanabe
Because of you, I am here
Because of you, I am able to live freely
Yet I do not know you
And I have not done anything for you
But there you stand, ready to fight
And there you are prepared to die
You’ve fought before
And you’ll fight again
For someone you don’t know
So thank you Unknown Soldier
Fighting for me
I’m here because of you
Never allow anyone to enslave your choice! VOTE
Big ups to Tyrese for bringing the love back into R&B. Check out his latest video the “Best of Me” co-starring Eva Marcille. If you haven’t picked up Tyrese’s “Open Invitation”. You are definitely missing out on the best R&B albums of 2012.
http://vimeo.com/52721269″>Tyrese “BEST OF ME” Official Music Video (Starring Eva Marcille)</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/user13590104″>Voltron Recordz</a> on <a href=”http://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p> <p><a href=”