1) Prayer: You must make time for prayer. Prayer will help you in your darkest moments.
2) Money: Learn how to manage it. So far you are doing a pretty good job. But, remember to always put a little away for a rainy day. BTW, can I borrow $20 until next week. J/K
3) Lust: Lust has gotten me in some tricky situations in my lifetime. Never let the little head control the big head. Sex isn’t a sport and women are not trophies.
4) People: Never deal with people who will kill your dreams and ruin your life. Stay away from people that will get you in trouble.
5) Actions: Be quick to hear and slow to speak. Know when to talk and when to listen. This will get you so far in life. I learn this lesson the hard way.
6) Love: Never tell anyone you love them unless you truly mean it.
7) Disappointment: Know how to respond when people let you down. That’s includes me.
8) Wealth: Work on building your wealth in heaven instead on Earth. You can’t take material things with you when it’s time to go home.
9) Respect: Give women the same respect that you would want someone to give your Mom, Sisters and your Nieces.
10) Me: I love you so much. You are my best friend. I’m proud to see you becoming a man. I remember when I was going through the divorce. You told me that you was going to ride out the storm with me and everything was going to be okay. Because we had each and that’s all we needed. You even went as far as trying to sell your video games to help me pay bills during that time. You have always had my back. I could never thank you enough for being there for me. You are an incredible young man and the best is yet to come. I love you. – Dad