A profound sketch of a woman giving her all to someone who has nothing to offer her back. The transfer of energy is real. If you’re constantly surrounded by, interacting with, having sex with, pouring your feelings into an empty person. They are going to suck you completely dry. Know your worth. Surrounded yourself with people places and things that don’t leave you spiritually empty on skin and bones…
This is the thing about love: a huge part of it is in the letting go. Allow people to be who they are and encourage them to do what makes them happy, even if what makes them happy doesn’t make you happy. Never tell someone what they cannot do for even when we are no longer single, we will always be singular individuals with our own free will. Never, ever try to disrupt that will. EVERYTHING ISN’T ABOUT YOU. True love is loving someone the way they need to loved and not the way you want to love them. Unconditional love has no bounds and no end. No matter what someone does or doesn’t do, continue to love them, especially when you know it’s time to move on.
You see, there are 6 kinds of love (Greek philosophy) and only one of them is romantic. Learn and practice other kinds of love and learn to love some people from afar. Learn to love and let go at the same time. And never be afraid. Relationships never end; they only change. When two souls connect, neither one will forget the other but that doesn’t mean that person deserves to hold the same position in your life forever. In love, there is no ownership; no one is ever yours. Everyone belongs to God. Be okay. Love others the way God loves you, no matter how much it hurts because we have hurt God and he still never stops loving us. Love with all your might and never let anyone strip that love from you. Honor God with an open, loving heart and when you are hurt, honor him more by allowing him to heal you in those broken places and to make those places strong. Don’t run from pain. It is pain that fortifies you and brings you closer to God.
Why do some women feel the need to place a numeric value on a date? Since when did spending a couple of hundred dollars on a date proves that I really like someone. I recently had a woman tell me if I wanted to take her out. I must be willing to spend at least a couple of hundred on her. I wonder what she is up too these days?
Life is really like a game of chess. You always have to think a few moves ahead…So you should always….
1) Choose your friends & relationships with caution
2) Plan your future with purpose
3) Frame your life with faith
4) When you see a good move, look for a better one
5) You have to have the fighting spirit. You have
to force moves and take chances
Attention whoring is at an all time high. I can’t scroll down my timeline with without seeing someone reaching out for attention by posting outrageous pics, tweets or status updates. So I’m here to help you wannabe “Attention Whores” achieved the Ghetto Stardom you deserved. Here are a couple of tips:
1) Strip. Act stripperish. Dress stripperish.
2) Ton of selfies on Instagram
3) Buy followers on Instagram
4) Post an email address for bookings to host parties
5) Try to get on a reality show
6) Thirst trap a rapper or athlete
7) Juice your thirsty ass followers for weave, bags and shoes and trips
8) Post new hairstyle, bags, shoes and trips on Instagram
9) Try to get on a reality show. But be advised that reality show characters don’t make a lot of money..So jump to #13 on the blueprint.
10) Start to build your brand by designing clothes, shoes, makeup, weaves, liquor or birth control pills
11) Drop the athlete or rapper you got and upgrade to a richer one.
12) Talk about how she’s a boss bitch and all men are shit.
13) Have a sex tape or rumors of a sex tape.
14) Hire me to help make sex tape..(Don’t judge me)
15) After you secure your deal for your sex tape..Hit me up so I can leak it here before it come out.
It’s amazing that some many people are ready to expose so much..without gaining anything.