She tells me I am blowing her mind..Maybe she should change up her attitude and I will change up the game..
Attention whoring is at an all time high. I can’t scroll down my timeline with without seeing someone reaching out for attention by posting outrageous pics, tweets or status updates. So I’m here to help you wannabe “Attention Whores” achieved the Ghetto Stardom you deserved. Here are a couple of tips:
1) Strip. Act stripperish. Dress stripperish.
2) Ton of selfies on Instagram
3) Buy followers on Instagram
4) Post an email address for bookings to host parties
5) Try to get on a reality show
6) Thirst trap a rapper or athlete
7) Juice your thirsty ass followers for weave, bags and shoes and trips
8) Post new hairstyle, bags, shoes and trips on Instagram
9) Try to get on a reality show. But be advised that reality show characters don’t make a lot of money..So jump to #13 on the blueprint.
10) Start to build your brand by designing clothes, shoes, makeup, weaves, liquor or birth control pills
11) Drop the athlete or rapper you got and upgrade to a richer one.
12) Talk about how she’s a boss bitch and all men are shit.
13) Have a sex tape or rumors of a sex tape.
14) Hire me to help make sex tape..(Don’t judge me)
15) After you secure your deal for your sex tape..Hit me up so I can leak it here before it come out.
It’s amazing that some many people are ready to expose so much..without gaining anything.
When was the last you had a date night with the most important person in the world. I’m talking about yourself. There are times where I’m busy with work, helping others, keeping tabs on my kids and doing other BS. That I tend to neglect myself. So, when I need a break for everything and everyone. I plan an evening with the most important person I know. Me. There are times you need to break away from people and things to keep your sanity. There is nothing wrong with seeing movie, having dinner at a new spot, or just sitting at home just chillin’. How can you help others if you are being pulled in so many directions.
I’m so proud of my niece from a sister from a another mister (LOL), after reading this piece she posted on her blog. She’s an awesome blogger just like her Uncle K. The link to her performance of this great poem is below.
“Lullabies Aren’t Heard in War Zones” – B. Chris Renee