Accepting that life is insane, that bad things happen to good people and that you can find the courage to be grateful for the good in every situation and still move forward is hard (even terrifying), but heroic..
This video will come in handy for some of y’all. Enjoy
My Grandma Snookie made sure each one of her grandchildren knew about the power of prayer. Even when I reached adulthood she would always give me prayer books when I stopped by for a visit. I can always hear her voice telling me that a small prayer can change any situation. Check out the video for some inspiration.
Life is really like a game of chess. You always have to think a few moves ahead…So you should always….
1) Choose your friends & relationships with caution
2) Plan your future with purpose
3) Frame your life with faith
4) When you see a good move, look for a better one
5) You have to have the fighting spirit. You have
to force moves and take chances