Life is really like a game of chess. You always have to think a few moves ahead…So you should always….
1) Choose your friends & relationships with caution
2) Plan your future with purpose
3) Frame your life with faith
4) When you see a good move, look for a better one
5) You have to have the fighting spirit. You have
to force moves and take chances
Before you make important decisions, check your heart to see if you have peace.
If there is uneasiness or unrest…don’t move forward until the time is right.
The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you’re the pilot.
When was the last you had a date night with the most important person in the world. I’m talking about yourself. There are times where I’m busy with work, helping others, keeping tabs on my kids and doing other BS. That I tend to neglect myself. So, when I need a break for everything and everyone. I plan an evening with the most important person I know. Me. There are times you need to break away from people and things to keep your sanity. There is nothing wrong with seeing movie, having dinner at a new spot, or just sitting at home just chillin’. How can you help others if you are being pulled in so many directions.
Second guessing yourself mean you lack confidence. Lacking confidence means you have no faith and no faith equals failure. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
2013 is almost over and it’s time to ring in a New Year. The past year I learned so much about life and love. Here’s a recap of what I learned and experience this year:
1) Surround yourself with smart people, people that will make you better. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room
2) Characterize people their actions and you will never be fooled by their words
3) Never be afraid to be yourself.
4) I’m still capable of loving someone without putting any restrictions on my feelings.
5) Never waste time on people who only want you around when it fits their needs.
6) Take time to be thankful for everything you have. Sure you could have more. But, you can also have less.
7) No matter the situation remind yourself “I have a choice.”
8) The best moves in life are made in silence. Don’t talk about just do it.
9) You don’t need a lot of friends to make you happy. A couple of real ones that know your worth.
10) Growth and change is sometime painful. But nothing is more painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
11) Just because you struggling doesn’t mean you are failing.
12) Maturity comes with experience and not with age. There are so many kids walking around in grown up bodies.
13) Women in relationships send the best naked text pics. (Don’t judge me)
I just wanted to wish everyone safe and Happy New Year. Thanks to all my subscribers and readers that keep my blog going.
Love ya for the support
May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas..
Enjoy the moment ~ Keith Harris
With peace in your heart, love in your soul and determination in your mind, no matter the situation, you can overcome it.
Remember there is no greater wealth in this world as “Peace of Mind”
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayl. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. We got learn to burn the past. Never look back. I always tell people…You can hold onto the memory without holding onto the pain. To quote “From the Book of Usher” just let it “Burn”.