For me, when I think about the woman I want to end up with…I don’t think what her career is, or what she looks like. I just picture the feeling I get when she is with me.
I want the kind of LOVE that satisfies my SOUL and not my EGO
I saw this video in my Facebook timeline last night. I’ll never dip anything in a jar of Nutella the same way after watching this. Check out the video below.
“Just give me time and I’ll get over you”
Let’s be honest..Everyone of us has been through a bad break up that has left us somewhat bitter, confused, hurt and feeling like the rug has been pulled from under our feet. I remember the first time when my heart was broken. I was 7 years old at the time and the girl I was dating dumped me for a 6th grader.( It change my life forever.) I felt like my world was coming to an end. I remember my mom telling me that this will be the first of many heartbreaks. I will experience in my lifetime. There are times when we are going to cause the heartbreak of others and then there are times when we are going be on the receiving end of it. I must admit my last two relationships have left me a little gun-shy at all possibilities of finding that one true love. But, the important thing I have to remember is not to hold on the past. It’s easier said than done. But, as a wise man was said, “time will heal all wounds.” I wonder how many times have he been dumped in his life? When we find ourselves at our lowest points from a break-up. Here are somethings we can do make things much easier for getting over it.
1) Don’t waste time hating your ex. – Life to short to be holding a grudge about things you cannot control.
2) Take a much-needed break from dating. – I feel the biggest mistake people make after a break-up is to hop into another relationship right away. Take some time off and find yourself. That way you will not carry baggage into your next relationship.
3) Don’t be friends with your ex. – Being friends with someone you are still in love with will prolong the healing process.
4) Put all memtos out of sight. – My last ex had some many items at my apartment at one point I thouight it was her place. So, I packed up her clothes, jewelry, and her damn neon pink snuggie. I also gave her a week to pick everything up from my place. when she didn’t show up I gave everything away to a woman’s shelter in my neighborhood. Everything except her Chanel Boots. I sold those babies and bought a Xbox 360.
5) Take a moment to love yourself. – Book yourself a spa day or a day trip. Get away from everyone and everything.
Hopefully, these things will make a break-up a little easier for you to deal with. Remember self love is the most important form of love. It’s the source that all love is grown from. If you don’t love yourself…you will be unable to love anyone else.
Back in the 1980′s corporations decided to send out youth scouts to get inside our heads. They saw us as a potential marketing demographic to exploit. They force fed us this culture, Record Labels, Rap, BET, MTV, Brand Names, Pop, the club scene, it’s all to serve a few greedy bastards at the top who are profiting off of our stolen identity.
When we embrace this culture of ignorance we betray the dream of Martin Luther King Jr.
Some people spend their entire life making decisions with a cluttered mind. When you have so much gong on around you. It’s hard to think and react rational. In my life I never make decisions when I am emotional or distracted. So, you will need a time out and get yourself together. Here are five great tip to get a clear mind to make the right decisions.
What works for me might not work for you. But, it’s start to help you find your happy place and to be able to think with a clear mind.