The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 8,600 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 14 years to get that many views.
Click here to see the complete report.
2012 was an amazing year, I met some great people, & met some people I really want to forget. The most important I learn some great lessons. Here are a 10 things I learn from this great year.
1) To always shoot for you dreams and never give up on then no matter what, it will always work out in the long run.
2) People come & go, feelings change, good friends mean the world, & once one door closes another door will always open
3) Always go to bed with a smile, because not everyone gets to wake up and restart the next day.
4) Sometimes the right choice isn’t the easiest one.
5) Never judge anyone because everyone is struggling with their own problems and in a split second they could be gone.
6) The show “Phineas & Ferb” never gets old.
7) We don’t meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.
8) If your heart was in the right place and you tried your best, don’t regret trying, even if it didn’t work out.
9) Not everyone from the beginning of the year will be with you by your side at the end of the year.
10) Hoes will be Hoes
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas. Wishing my readers & fellow blogger a very Merry Christmas. Peace & Love ~ K
Like everyone else. I couldn’t believe the what was going on Friday. My heart is so heavy about the loss of so many young lives. I was sad, angry, confused about the events that took place in those classrooms in Connecticut. At one point I turned off my TV and put on some music. In my Pandora mix Janet Jackson’s “Livin’ In a World (They Didn’t Make) comes on. It was the perfect song to describe the incident that was taking place. Those babies and staff members did not deserved to die. My prayers are going out to the families that are grieving over the lost of their children. May they rest in peace.
Can’t even turn on my radio
Somebody hollerin’ bout a bitch or a ho
Where’d the soul go?
It’s all about the video
We don’t sing no more
Where’s the music gone?
DMX’s remix of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” is off the chain. I would spend top dollar for a DMX Xmas CD. Check out the video below.